Do You Know About Canada Visitor Visa?
Canada Visitor Visa or you can say temporary resident visa, both are same, the reason why it is called temporary resident visa is that with this you can only stay in Canada for less than 6 months. Visitor visa is an official document that you get from the Canadian Government and you have to carry this with your passport. It is proof that you had met all the requirements needed to travel to Canada.
Temporary resident visa is best for short-term visits like if you are coming to Canada for business or just for traveling. At the time when you enter Canada, the border services officer will put that date in your passport till which you can stay in Canada.
As the survey suggests every year more than 45 million tourists visit Canada, the large number of people visiting Canada annually shows how beautiful and pleasing is Canada.
Canada has beautiful cities and attractive tourist destinations. According to a report: Top 5 most beautiful cities in Canada to visit are :
- Quebec City
So, whenever you make plans to visit Canada, you should go to these beautiful cities. But Canada is not just ended here, here is the list of the most amazing tourist destination in Canada :
- Abraham Lake, Alberta
- Bay of Fundy, New Brunswick
- Jasper National Park, Alberta
- Cavendish Beach, Prince Edward Island
- Banff National Park/Lake Louise, Alberta
- Castle Butte, Saskatchewan
- Montmorency Falls, Quebec
- Western Brook Pond, Newfoundland and Labrador
- Queen Charlotte Islands/Haida Gwaii, British Columbia
- Dempster Highway, Yukon
Now, you have come to know about the beautiful cities and stunning destination to visit in Canada, so what’s the next step? Now you have to find the thing that will make your dream of visiting Canada come true and that is Canada visitor visa.
How To Apply?
You can apply for Canada Visitor Visa online or on paper.
Eligibility for Canada Visitor is that :
- You should have a passport(or any other valid travel document)
- You must assure an immigration officer that you have binds that will take you back to your homeland such as- work, job, financial assets or family.
- No criminal background or immigration-related sentence.
- You should not have serious issues related to your health.
- Your economic condition should be good enough to keep you in Canada.
For more information related to Canada Visitor Visa contact us at our toll-free number 833-883-1010.