Canada Work Permit Visa
Canada Work permit allows international individuals to work temporarily or for a specific period of time. You can apply for the work permit after getting a job or employment letter from a Canadian Employer. The employer must obtain from ESDC (Employment and Social Development Canada) an LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment), which allows them to hire foreign skilled workers for a job position that is not filled yet by citizens or permanent residents of Canada.Canada is considered to be one of the best economy countries to work in. A work permit allows permanent residents, temporary employees and students to work in Canada. The permits should have a job or employment letter in their hands.
General Eligibility For Work Permit Visa:
- Proof to officer that you will leave after your VISA gets expired.
- You are free from any criminal activity.
- Proof of sufficient funds that you can support yourself.
- Are not danger to Canada’s security
- You should have good health and fitness.
- Prove that you don’t have any plans to work for the employers who are restricted to work because of certain conditions they are unable to fulfill.
- You are ready to provide any documents demanded by Canada officers.
Documents Required For Work Permit:
- Should have 2 recent passport size photographs.
- Must have a valid passport with the validity of more than 6 months from the date of arrival.
- Certificates of qualifications.
- Medical Examination Certificate from a registered hospital.
- Application fee.
- Certificate of Work Experience.
Perks You Will Get By Working In Canada:
Every year since more than 300000 individuals granted permission to work. Since it is a great opportunity for outsiders to make life better. Under the Canada Work Permit Visa you can:
- You get the chance to work for an employer that you have mentioned in your work permit application.
- You have the liberty to apply for dependent visas and after that, you can call your dependants.
- You can earn in dollars.
- You can travel across Canada.
- Apply for a PR visa at a later date.
For more information about Work Permit In Canada contact us at our toll-free number +1-833-883-1010.