Launched in 2018, this stream is for those who are already in the federal Express Entry Pool
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY NOW?
If you have all the necessary qualifications, it is best to apply now. We might be approaching the exit of Canadian Immigration’s golden age and you wouldn’t want to miss out . There is a high demand for Canadian Immigration, application quotas are filling up fast, and the authorities might decide to change their selection criteria or requirements.
LIVING IN QUEBEC:
Quebec has a mix of French and Canadian culture that gives it a diverse and vibrant atmosphere. This cultural fusion is best represented in the city of Montreal.
Just hours away from Quebec City, Toronto and Ottawa, Quebec is culturally and geographically the heart of East Canada.
And if you’re interested in other Canadian provinces, you can be sure that your right to work and live in any part of the country is protected under legislation (Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms).
THE QUEBEC EXPERIENCE PROGRAM (PEQ)
Quebec province operates a number of immigration programs. The Quebec Experience Program (also called programme de l’expérience québécoise – PEQ) happens to be one PEQ was designed for applicants who are proficient in the French language and have some work or educational experience in Quebec. It is one of Quebec’s major immigration programs, meaning their applications are processed faster than other programs.
THE QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER PROGRAM
The Quebec Skilled Worker (QSW) program now uses the Expression of Interest (EOI) classification system for its applicant selection. The applicants with the best QSW points are the ones invited to submit their applications to Quebec.
ADVANTAGE OVER EXPRESS ENTRY
There aren’t a lot of options better than Quebec. You don’t need to demonstrate any settlement funds to the government when applying under QSW unlike what is obtainable in Express Entry, and you can send your IELTS months after submitting your file. This means, you don’t have to delay your application till your IELTS is ready.
When it comes to language test for applicants, the Quebec program is a lot more flexible and doesn’t require any minimum score unlike Express Entry. The Skilled Worker program is point-based, however, which means you still need to meet the minimum point requirement to apply. A high language score will boost your score and your chances of getting in.
- You don’t need to have a job offer
- You don’t have to be in the country to apply
- You don’t need to demonstrate any settlement funds
- At completion of the process you’ll get Canadian Permanent Residence, which can be equated to the US Green Card
- It takes about 14 to 18 months for processing to take place
Here are the general requirements for the QSW program:
- Identification documents (i.e. birth certificate, and marriage certificate if you’re married)
- Necessary travel documents (copies of your residence visas for those applying from a country that is not their country of citizenship)
- Educational documents (certificates and transcripts)
- You may be required to provide some employment documents depending on your qualifications.
You may not need the results of your language test to apply, note however that you will still need to present them before you’re granted a visa.
Both IELTS and academic results are accepted by Immigration Quebec as proof of English proficiency, and DELF or TEF results for native French speakers.
How Do I Apply?
There are many benefits to be enjoyed from working with Toronto Immigration. Our industry standard services and amazing success rate speaks for itself. You will get unlimited access to our firm and staff. With us, your application will go in on time, making it easier to secure a space within the quota. We’ll help you submit your application without IELTS results and follow up for four months after the submission of your application. Therefore, you really don’t need your IELTS results or French test result to start processing your application.Get Free Evaluation
THE QUEBEC ENTREPRENEUR PROGRAM
The Quebec Entrepreneur Program (QEP) can be considered a great qualification avenue for businessmen who would not normally qualify for permanent residency under all the other categories for skilled workers to qualify for the Canadian Permanent Residence.
There is a lot of demand for business persons immigration programs in Canada. This is hardly surprising when you consider all the business opportunities Canada offers. Tax incentives are offered to businessmen, the private sector economy is booming, and very few things compare to the security offered by the Canadian passport.
THE FOLLOWING DETERMINES ELIGIBILITY FOR THE QUEBEC ENTREPRENEUR PROGRAM:
- Your assets must be up to $300,000 CAD.
- You must have two years’ experience running a full-time business in the preceding five years.
- You must own a minimum of 25% of your business and it must be a profitable one.
You must also supply proof of any of these two options:
- You have plans to open a business venture in the province of Quebec and will invest at least $100,000 CAD and own 25% of your business OR
- You must have at least 25% interest in a Quebec business, have invested a minimum of $100,000 CAD, and must be actively involved in the daily operation of the business.
*Note that, this program has limited spots as there is a high demand for Canadian Permanent Residence.
Start JourneyFree Evaluation
What Clients SayPhenomenal team of lawyers . Diligence , patience & knowledge is their key strength. They treat every case unique and work with you to make it a success. Always ready to help & listen to your situations . The hand hold you in each & every step!!2019-03-19T13:28:36+00:00
George NovitzkyI found Toronto Immigration services from Google….. They gave me excellent service… They explained me every thing and helped at every step of the way …. I love the service , Highly recommend Toronto Immigration services.2019-03-19T13:29:27+00:00